Thu, 2012-11-15 (All day) - Sat, 2012-11-17 (All day)
2012 NNAAC Leadership Institute Registration
NNAAC Leadership Institute
November 15 – 17, 2012
Representatives of NNACC member organizations and select other nonprofits are invited to register to participate in the first NNAAC Leadership Institute. Leaders who could benefit include:
• Executive directors and volunteers who act as the chief professional officer
• Board members responsible for fund development
• Senior staff responsible for fund development
NNAAC will waive registration and pay travel and hotel expenses for one representative from each member organization. Registration is $100 for additional representatives of NNAAC organizations and representatives from non-NNAAC organizations.
Topics for the Institute are:
• How to make effective hiring decisions and how funders read financial reports on November 15 (for executive directors and individuals who function as the chief professional officer only)
• How to plan an annual fund campaign (introductory) on November 16 and 17*
• Corporate sponsorships for events, programs and facilities (advanced) on November 16 and 17*
*These are one and one-half day classes. Participants must choose one class; therefore, organizations must send more than one person to be able to get both topics.